Thursday 5 April 2012

Funny lady Anna Faris gets solemn with profession girl clothing.

She hit the big time by portraying ditzy blonde characters in her film and television roles but Anna Faris looked faraway from unintelligent as she stepped out in the Big Apple
.
The 35-year-old looked able to take any business meeting by storm in her emotional blue frock which came complete with a daring high split AT the back.

Faris toned the stand-out countdown by covering up with a black blazer which matched her pointy toe kitten heel shoes.
She left her New York hotel displaying her icy blonde bob which she debuted earlier this year.

The star who is married to actor Chris Pratt, 32, beamed brighter than her bonnet as she made her way through the street.
It’s no surprise she seemed to be so happy.

After making her name in the first film of the Scary Movie saga in 12 years ago she has since gone on to provide and be nominated for awards attached to numerous roles including Broke back Mountain and My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

This year she can look forward to the release of her movie with Sacha Baron Cohen in addition to Movie 43, while a fifth Scary Movie is due in 2013.

Anna wasn’t afraid to show off her pale complexion, a feature she is starting to grow proud of.
The actress who recently partnered with Jergens on a campaign admitted to Allure.com that she used to expose herself to deadly sun rays a lot of as well as tanning beds until it took its toll on her skin.
She confessed: ‘I was addicted to the sun until a makeup artist I worked with on House Bunny literally pointed towards the lines I was getting on my face. So I switched to self tanner instead.’

The Dictator star continued on that she has now switched to some more subtle approach to help her skin look good.
‘I was bad at it because I wouldn't exfoliate and I'd always end up with orange hands and elbows and armpits-that's one area I never mastered.
‘Then at some point my actress friend told me to try Jergens-it isn't a self tanner-it's moisturizer


, sunscreen, and gradual glow lotion so you can't mess it up. So now I slap it on after I get out of the shower everyday.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More